BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 8 October 2009

A painful letter......

My Dear,

When you received this letter, I don't think I'm alive anymore.... This is my final and last letter. Thank you for everything that you had done for me.. I really appreciate it. You must be thinking why I'm writing this letter, right?? There is something I want to tell you before I go... Something that I can't tell you by mouth or by my heart... I keep this thing lock in my heart for such a long time... But, when I found you... You're the one who open my heart back... You're the one that give me light to live through this life.. Sorry, but you had already open my heart for such a long time but I'm scared to tell you this kind of thing...
........
........
........
I love you
.......
.......
........
I hope that I'll always be someone
that you can remembered..
.........
.........
.........
Eventhough, I'm not here with you...
Eventhough I'm not by your side anymore...
Eventhough we'll always be far apart.....
........
........
.......
My heart will always be
with you....
あいしてる.....
........
........
.......
さようなら.....

0 comments: