BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 17 January 2009

Hmm...................... Destiny????



This is about my life................­... Once when I was a littled I wondered will we be able to change our destiny.............­................. I wondered what is the answered............­................. I ask a lot of people..............­ some people said can and some people said can't...............­...... And then I think ....................­... Can we change our destiny???..........­........... But one day.................­... When I look at the sky.................­........ I fell really please..............­..... And suddenly I heard a boy crying..............­........... I wondered why the boy crying..............­...... And then, a woman came and ask.................­.... that boy........... why he was crying..............­..... that boy said that his friends bullied him and always teasing him.................­.............. The woman said to the boy "...................­....."..............­...... and suddenly I was shocked when the woman said................­... "when we believe in ourselves that we can change ourselves...........­......... that mean we can and never ever give up..................­....." and than she ask the boy to promise her that he will never cry again...............­.... and the boy look really please..............­.............From that incident............­.. I ask myself..............­........ what will happen to that weak boy.................­...... can he become brave????...........­..... can he fight his friends???..........­...... can he kept that promise???..........­................ And then when I remembered that woman words...............­....... I 've started to realise that we human can change our destiny when we believe and trust in ourselves...........­................. Some destiny like dead maybe we can't change it..................­... But I believe that some of the destiny.............­...... we can change..............­......
........... Ren Takeshi........................

1 comments:

Cik As said...

i believe we can change our destiny....
it's up 4 us how we gonne change it....
don't give up in our life no matter what happen....
b urself, trust urself....
huhu....