BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 17 January 2009

Kushina 201


Ok........ This is about our third member........ She is from malaysia......... Her real name is ( Not need to know)............... She is 22 Years old............... My senior............... A very nice and cute girl.............. I've met her when I was 5 years old............. Back then, I still leave at Malaysia............ She is a very.................hmm...................... soft and polite girl.................. Very talented at making script............... She study at Malaysia.................. Always come to Japan........................ A big fan of Yondaime and Naruto........................ She very kind with all person that she met............ She was born at 3 may............... Already have a boyfriend....................... Really like Chocolate............................ A very cool and calm girl....................... (What else can I said about her) ........................If you really want to know about her...... just go to her friendster...................... kushina 201 from Malaysia................ Her e-mail is................... Want to know............. ask her yourself............. Yeah.......... I've forgot......... If you have one chance to choose her or Mika................ I recommend you choose her................. hehehe..............

0 comments: