BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Mind-crashing

I'm so freaking damn bored.....

Arghh.. help me..
Oba-chan (ashy)....
sorry for the late update....
and to all readers even myself don't know (hahaha)... so sorry...
but please give me an idea or something....

Yeah.. just want you guys to know...
Is it true when we make a joke to someone overwhelmly is it wrong??
I'm just asking an opinion....
my friends always ask me the same question....
I don't know how to answer it...

One more thing...
why girl are so damn complicated...
it's so hard to understand them...
for the eve please answer my question...
I'm still blur whenever girl at my side....
I can only understand tHE WITCH (Mika).... hahaha..

and yeah...
it is hard to understand Malay??
man, I've been living there for 6 years... but I still couldn't understand
what people are saying...
Frustrated...



Is it that hard to recognized a true friend??
why friend always betray us??
accidentally??
why??
arghh.....
can't human understand each other...
and why girl are so sensitive when people tease them....
man....
so weird...
hahah.....

6 comments:

Cik As said...

haha......
ossan is crazy!!!!!
well, girl is complicated if u think so.....so, think that girl is easy...so u'll know it ok??
n learn malay ok??
u r malay also..
don't forget that???

Unknown said...

hahaha ...the best advice u can get on girls ... turn gay! =D
oooookay im kidn im kidn ...
actuali ... u need to keep asking for advice from other girls ..
and if that doesnt work ... relaaaax ... e.g :
there are some of us trying to ''fit in'' and ''be sane'' but we're way too freaky and weird for that to happen..so ''being normal'' is not working out too well either,but we try anyway ...;) hahaha yes i'm talking about u (^^.)
nothing is easy ..
sooo... just go with the flow ..be glad ur alive ...the rest of life's complications will sort it self out ! [maybe] (n_n) ... xXx

Takeshi Ren said...

you kidding sideeqa-san...
gay??
wow....
weird comment for a girl..
advise... hmm.. good idea...

Unknown said...

hahaha i try ^^
haha u forgot ..i [am] weird ..u should expect weird things from me aniiki XD
ah yeah... going with the flow is awesome .. just like Sai does ..he floats in the tank all day ..too lazy to swim!! hahha doesnt even want to eat! i think he fasts with us ^^,

Takeshi Ren said...

hahaha...
sai...
how is he??
is he good??

Unknown said...

hahaha ah sai ... sai is doing great!! =D he eats A.L.O.T now! i ran out of food =O hahaha and he eats so fast ..i feel sorry for the food XD hahaha
he also swims alt more now...still plays by the pump! ^^ but he is very beautiful ...for such a little fish! hehe... beautiful wide fins and shimmery colours =D