BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 15 November 2010

Chapter 6 - Resolve!!


Chapter 6 - Resolve

RESOLVE!

If you counter, don't let him hit you

If you protect someone, don't let him die

If you attack, kill.

-Urahara Kisuke-



Akiko attacked without knowing what happen to her... Suddenly a very vigorous aura engulfed her and with such an overwhelming power, a two-edges pointed sword was forming in Akiko hand. Akiko blinked. What happened to me? I can't control my body. My body didn't followed my brain. Why is it so dark? I can't see a thing? What's happening??

But on the other side of the tatami mat which facing Akiko was a bewildered Kakashi. It seems like Kakashi had been mesmerized by the sight of the forming-sword. Suddenly Kakashi murmured something "Ikiru!! But it should have been destroyed. What?? What is Ikiru doing with Akiko. I taught it was vanished." Then, Kakashi glimpsed at Akiko. It seems Akiko lose control. Her eyes is darking. What is happening? Kakashi stepped forward but without even a blinked Akiko swing "Ikiru" and cut through some of Kakashi's hair. "Akiko, stop!! What are you doing?? I know you are mad, but please stop. Fight it Akiko! I know you are there. Fight it!!".

Akiko felt really useless even when Kakashi kept encourage her to regain herself back but it seems something was holding her back. Shit!! Why can't I control myself. With this keep going I will surely lose my self and end up being eaten by this darkness. Otou-san, Sakura-chan help me. Help me!! Suddenly Akiko saw a figure. A human. A man with a gray hair and a deep penetrating crimson eyes. That man then, pulle dhis hands to Akiko. Kakashi?? What is he doing here? Isn't he a bad person. Why??

Kakashi who was busying kept a distance from Akiko suddenly felt tumbling to the ground. Man!! This is trouble-some. Without averting his eyes from Akiko, Kakashi started mumbling something. Suddenly a white-glowing chain struck Akiko's body and pinned her whole being against the tatami mat. Kakashi then, stood right next to her and made a hand stance and suddenly he froze like a human without a soul.

Akiko. It seems like Kakashi soul was inside Akiko inner-world desperately to get her back. Akiko it's me. I mean no harm. Please Akiko grap my hand. Hurry! Before Ikiru started to eat you alive. Akiko hurry!! Please!!

"Ka-kashi" Akiko can voiced herself out. It seems like she can't talked and move at all. Even though it surprised her to no end when Kakashi suddenly asked her to grab her hand. Then, when she hear the desperation of Kakashi voice to save her, without a doubt her hand move on her own and grabbed firmly on Kakashi hand. After that, it seems her world go white.

Kakashi gave out a relief sighed after seeing Akiko got back to her body. It was surely a relief but this problem had become worse. Not because Akiko didn't want to listen to him, but she also possessed "Ikiru" which should had been vanished long time ago. It looks like the first thing I need to do tomorrow is explain throughly to this girl what really had happen and what actually is she. But it will be hard. Haisyh!!! It so trouble-some. Then, I have to really investigate about "Ikiru". Man!! A lot of work. Seems I have to ask for "his" help. No choice.

Sorry for the long wait. Please leave a comment ok? It will encourage me to write more.
To be continued.....

0 comments: